Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Pasyanthi
      Keymaster

Please use this thread to discuss any general questions on Vedic Maths

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Hi Mr. Ken,

1.  I was wondering about the sequence/order of the syllabus for children. (like in conventional methods children start with numbers).

2. Is  Pebble maths comparable to Vedic systems? Is it especially for younger children?

Thank you,

KennethWilliams
        Keymaster

Hi Savita,

The Teacher’s Manuals (and also the Cosmic Calculator course) were written to provide syllabuses  for different age ranges. These are carefully structured to that end. The worksheets given out at the end of this course will also provide useful structures.

Pebble maths is certainly for younger children and offers an excellent introduction to Vedic maths. It fits in perfectly with the material given here.

For young children it is important that they approach maths as games.

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Thank you Mr. Ken, for providing the information about manuals and the Cosmic calculator course. Good to know that pebble maths can be started at the nursery/toddler age.

UshaT
      Participant

<sub>v2 b3 n4m6</sub>

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Hi Mr. Ken,

It has been wonderful journey knowing about Vedic systems. I was wondering how can we remember all your simple and effective explanations and have them with us for our future reference? I think, now I might understand it but in case I forget the nitty gritty, how can I help myself? ( i do not want to be put on spot while teaching, ha ha, I know practice is one way to keep myself on track and updated, but …)

Thanks,

KennethWilliams
        Keymaster

Hi Savita,

Yes, that is a problem, and practice is part of the solution.

At the beginning you were strongly advised to make notes as you go along. This helps in understanding and gives you a permanent record to which you can refer, as well as helping when doing the quizzes. You can still do that as the videos are available for at least a couple of weeks yet.

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

thank you Mr. Ken, I have been taking notes but not detail, I think I will have to be better at note taking.

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Mr. Ken,

How long assignment2 have to be ? Just confirming that – We will talk about Vedic system and solve few problems too.

Thank you,

KennethWilliams
        Keymaster

If you mean the number of pages, it should be about 4 Savita.

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Hi Mr. Ken,

for assignment 2, we are talking about VM and explaining few concepts with examples, just confirming.

Thank you,

KennethWilliams
        Keymaster

That’s right Savita. I hope you have seen the full guidelines after lesson 26.

Savita P Kulkarni
      Participant

Hi Mr. Ken,

I have a question about videos, if we want to watch them again how long they will be available for us?

Thank you,

Preeti Pathak
      Participant

Hi Ken,

We will have the access to the videos also till 22nd March. Right? .Just wanted to confirm.

Thanks

Hi Ken,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for making math fun for my son and many more children. I have enjoyed the course thoroughly. You have not only taught me Vedic maths but also being compassionate and  empathetic. Looking forward to do advanced diploma in the near future. Thanks a lot for this wonderful course. Hope to carry the baton forward and make math fun for more children.

Regards.

Mallika

KennethWilliams
        Keymaster

I’m glad you both enjoyed the course Mallika. Thanks for the encouraging comments, I hope we meet again in a future course.

KennethWilliams
      Keymaster

Hi Shikha,

There is a thread for week 8.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error:
Scroll to Top
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Youtube