- This course is an introduction to Vedic Mathematics, with history, background etc. Starts with elementary arithmetic and covers addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, digit sums.
- It gives background, features and history of the system and applications in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, checking, equations, fractions etc.
- To easily perform calculations and solve problems either mentally or with pencil and paper using the techniques of the Vedic system.Maths will be shown as an easy to understand, and easy to do, creative activity that develops innovation, flexibility and mental agility.
- Zeal to learn the wonderful science of Vedic Mathematics
- Age – 10 years or above
- Stable Internet connection to support Online Video Lessons.
Trainer – Mr Kenneth Williams
Kenneth Williams is an experienced mathematics teacher who has been studying, researching and teaching the Vedic system since 1971.He developed and extended the system outlined by Sri BharatiKrsna Tirthaji applying the system in new areas such as calculus, applied mathematics, astronomy, trigonometry. He has written articles, attended conferences and produced several books and DVD courses on the Vedic system. He has been invited to many countries around the world to teach Vedic Mathematics, and created the first VM website and newsletter in 1998.