- This course takes up the subject of triples, like 3,4,5, which represent the sides of right-angled triangles (e.g. 32 + 42 = 52). Most of the techniques developed though are not restricted to integer-sided triangles.
- We see how to find two sides of a right-angled triangle given only one side, and the many applications of this, including in equations, in 2 and 3-dimensional geometry and astronomy (see contents below).
- The course is independent of any other of our courses and the content is not repeated in any of them. No calculator required.
- Zeal to learn the wonderful science of Vedic Mathematics
- Age – 10 years or above
- Stable Internet connection to support Online Video Lessons.
Trainer – Mr Kenneth Williams
Kenneth Williams is an experienced mathematics teacher who has been studying, researching and teaching the Vedic system since 1971.He developed and extended the system outlined by Sri BharatiKrsna Tirthaji applying the system in new areas such as calculus, applied mathematics, astronomy, trigonometry. He has written articles, attended conferences and produced several books and DVD courses on the Vedic system. He has been invited to many countries around the world to teach Vedic Mathematics, and created the first VM website and newsletter in 1998.