Important Note : After enrollment, Please check all your folders of your email account including Spam folder for Login information
- After a tour of the Solar System and beyond, students will be introduced to the various celestial circles and some terminology.
- Students will be required to make their own Planet Finder which is a set of 3 circles that are slotted together in a certain way (full instructions and templates provided)
- Students are shown how to predict the positions of the planets, Sun and Moon and place markers for them on the Finder. Then how to orient the Finder to show the actual direction of the planets, Sun, Moon, Galaxy and Galactic centre at any time (for any observer).
- Zeal to learn the wonderful science of Vedic Mathematics
- Age – 10 years or above
- Stable Internet connection to support Online Video Lessons.
Course Access 1 Year from the Enrollment
Trainer – Mr Kenneth Williams
Kenneth Williams is an experienced mathematics teacher who has been studying, researching and teaching the Vedic system since 1971.He developed and extended the system outlined by Sri BharatiKrsna Tirthaji applying the system in new areas such as calculus, applied mathematics, astronomy, trigonometry. He has written articles, attended conferences and produced several books and DVD courses on the Vedic system. He has been invited to many countries around the world to teach Vedic Mathematics, and created the first VM website and newsletter in 1998.